We are a busy, rapidly growing, companion animal hospital, (with grooming and pet boarding) in an 11,000 square foot animal hospital in the Arcadia area of Phoenix, employing 4 doctors and 24 support staff. This job opportunity is a full/Part time position in our front office as a client service representative. Candidate needs to be compassionate and enthusiastic, with a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and dedicated to excellent client and patient care. Our team is committed to providing the highest quality patient care and outstanding personalized service.
As a Client Service Representative at our hospital we expect you to provide the highest quality of client quality care as well as compassion for our patients.
- Perform opening/closing procedures
- Greet clients and their pets by name as they enter the hospital
- Help clients check-in, update address/phone #, etc.
- Prepare information packets for new clients
- Prepare patient records, consent forms, & so forth for the next day.
- Answer telephone calls and schedule appointments
- Take phone messages as needed
- Notify Doctors & technicians of patient arrival
- Record Maintenance –of client/patient database
- Update database for vaccinations, reminders, etc.
- Check-out clients at end of visit, explain invoices/treatment plans
- Maintain Rabies certificates, Sterilization forms, and Health Certificates
- Mail certificates, invoices, reminders, thank you cards and sympathy cards in a timely manner
- Keep waiting room and reception area neat and clean throughout the day
- Schedule boarding
- Computer data entry-store services, update vaccination and client/patient information
- Close out computers at the end of the day, prepare and record deposit
- Call clients to confirm appointments
- Perform follow-up telephone calls as directed. Record client feedback, inform Dr.
- General knowledge of over-the-counter products
- Receive signed surgery/treatment consent, euthanasia and payment agreement forms
- Track no-shows, cancellations and rescheduled appointments
- Present invoices, receive payment and prepare general estimates
- Perform daily light cleaning of waiting area, office, public restrooms and exam rooms.
- Attend continuing education/seminars directed by hospital administrator
- Perform other duties as assigned
Must have initiative, attention to detail, and a very positive attitude.
Must have compassion with a desire to help people and their pets.
Work well with others in a busy and intense environment
We offer a progressive environment in a well equipped hospital that focuses on quality patient care. The position includes competitive compensation, vacation, CE, medical insurance, dental and discounted medical care and supplies for employee pets (after 90 day period).
Compensation dependent on experience