Cat care is an broad field that requires a competent and compassionate veterinary approach. For over 50 years, the veterinarians, technicians and support staff at Ingleside Animal Hospital have sought to achieve the highest standards of veterinary medicine through quality client relations, preventative cat care and continuing education. Perhaps the strongest testament to the quality of our care exists in the many happy, healthy cats we serve, and the consistently positive feedback we receive from clients.
Our commitment to quality service is why our cat care clinic has become so well known and respected throughout the veterinary industry. Our cat veterinarians are proud to be American Animal Hospital Association accredited. Ingleside Animal Hospital is a state-of-the-art veterinary hospital offering preventative health care as well as advanced diagnostic and surgical services.
Our Clinic Supports Every Stage Of Your Cat’s Life
As your furry little feline friend grows, they will move through six distinct stages of life:
- Kitten: 0-6 months
- Junior: 7 months - 2 years
- Prime: 3 - 6 years
- Mature: 7 - 10 years
- Senior: 11 - 14 years
- Geriatric: 15+ years
Naturally, as a feline grows and progresses through life, it will undergo physiological changes and will face a variety of life events that will require care and attention. From kitten care to geriatric cat medicine, consistent preventative care can make all the difference in the quality of life of your cat and will ultimately impact the quality of your relationship with them. After all, a cat won’t tell you when they are in discomfort, but any sickness or injury will impact their mood, temperament and reactions to the world around them.
Of course, between your busy schedule and the fact that cats tend not to RSVP for a veterinary emergency, our cat care clinic keeps extended hours to ensure that whenever you need us, we will be here for you.
We Are A Cat Friendly Certified Hospital
Because the medical needs of cats are unique, our cat hospital utilizes specialized equipment and facilities specific to felines. We try to minimize stress to the best of our ability, practicing feline friendly handling for procedures and examinations. This includes state-of-the-art tools, as well as cat veterinarians and technicians that are highly trained and professionally skilled in the most modern and effective cat hospital protocols and procedures. Our cat hospital is equipped to handle any medical emergency, treatment protocol or preventive procedure available to ensure your cat’s health and happiness.
Our cat hospital is also certified by the American Association of Feline Practitioners as a Cat Friendly Practice. This accreditation means our veterinary practice specializes in meeting the diverse array of feline needs, including:
- Understanding the unique needs of cats, thereby making veterinary visits more cat-friendly
- Understanding how to approach and handle cats in a gentle, empathetic and caring manner
- Having an appropriate standard of equipment needed to diagnose and treat feline patients
- Meeting the standards for the facilities and care of hospitalized cats
Services and Treatments For Every Aspect Of Cat Health
We take cat health very seriously. Our team of cat health professionals provides a plethora of services with an “above and beyond” standard of veterinary diagnostics. We also believe that a comprehensive approach to cat health requires a full-service, certified cat care hospital with the appropriate facilities, equipment and expertise to tackle any issue or challenge that arises. This allows Ingleside Animal Hospital to provide your cat with the best chance for health, wellness and longevity of life.
We specialize in the following cat health services for cats of all ages, breeds and circumstances:
- Bathing, Hygiene & Grooming: We provide expert bathing, hygiene & grooming services, as well as high quality products and supplies for the do-it-yourself cat owners out there
- Boarding: We offer full service regular and medical boarding services for cats of all ages, abilities and needs
- Declawing: With a focus on education and compassionate cat care, we can help you decide whether declawing is the right option for your cat
- Dentistry: Our knowledge and dental experience can help prevent and treat your cat’s dental conditions, including periodontal disease
- Deworming: Our veterinary staff can provide all the medical care necessary, including medication prescription, to deworm your kitten or cat
- Diagnostic Imaging: We have on-site imaging equipment, and doctors who specialize in identifying and diagnosing concerns including skeletal, foreign objects, masses, organ size/shape, pneumonia, etc... that may be ailing your cat
- Emergency Care: We specialize in comprehensive emergency care, and our state of the art facility can handle any cat emergency you have
- Flea and Tick: We employ safe and effective flea & tick treatments for your cat’s health and happiness
- Laboratory: Our laboratory testing services mean faster and more accurate diagnostics or treatment for your cat
- Medications: We can fill most prescriptions on-site, saving you valuable time and money versus traveling and paying inflated prices at the drugstore
- Microchipping: Our professional microchip ID services can help find your cat in case he or she ever gets lost, stolen or separated from you
- Kitten Care: We help you learn to care for your kitten through education and nutritional awareness while providing the proper preventive medical treatments and more
- Nutrition: Our nutrition education, awareness and dietary intervention programs can help ensure your cat stays healthy and fit as a fiddle
- Pain Management: We specialize in effective and compassionate pain management for your cat regardless of age, ability or condition
- Preventative Care: Our comprehensive preventive care program helps you make sure your cat remains healthy and well year round
- Spaying or Neutering: We provide you with the education to make an informed decision, and perform the procedures to help control the pet population, one cat at a time
- Surgery: Our state of the art facilities, expert surgeons and compassionate staff will make sure your cat is cared for before, during and after surgery
- Vaccination: Our cat veterinarians specialize in individualized and personalized vaccination protocols based on your cat’s needs
Our Cat Hospital
From preventive medicine to comprehensive illness and disease intervention, our cat hospital staff will ensure that both you and your furry little feline friend are treated with the dignity, respect, transparency and compassion befitting the highest level of care and concern possible.
Our cat hospital is only as successful as its relationship with our patients and clients. We will not accept anything less than giving our best to you—in our facilities, tools, and commitment to providing the highest quality service we can each and every time you visit.
Cat Veterinarians Who Care
We are a dedicated, knowledgeable and passionate group of cat care professionals who absolutely love our kitty patients and their humans counterparts. Our cat veterinarians pledge their commitment to the health, wellness and happiness of your feline friend.